Friday, February 25, 2011

Logan's Roadhouse

I love Logan's Roadhouse!  I love that the name Logan reminds me of Logan's Run, I love that movie!  And the Roadhouse part of the name reminds me of the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze.  And that fact that it's a steak house with decent prices doesn't hurt either.  I've been to the one at Easton, 3969 Morse Crossing Columbus, OH 43219, twice and the customer service there is amazing!  I love everyone who works there, they are all super friendly, even when they are hella busy.  And to top it off in the waiting area they have a giant barrell of peanuts for you to enjoy and the best part?  You get to throw the peanut shells on the floor!!!  Then when you get to your table they have a bucket of even more peanuts for you!  I think more restaurants need to have something for you to munch on while you're waiting for your table.  I've left so many because I've been starving and there is a wait time for a table, no matter how short it is.  Both times I've had the Teriyaki Club 8 oz. steak with a loaded sweet potato that has melted marshmallow and caramel sauce on it.  Both items are deliciously awesome!  If you sign up for their Nut-E club, you will get coupons and a free desert for your birthday.  It says you will get a gift for your anniversary also.  I love this place so much I might have to name my first born Logan!  Lol.

You'll find the food good and hot. Unless it's supposed to be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment