Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Graffiti Burger

I recently visited the Graffiti Burger in Pickerington, Ohio. and it was magical!  The place is very cool looking with graffiti all over the walls and delicious food.  I ordered the graffiti burger and it was like biting into a piece of heaven!  It has zesty cole slaw, graffiti sauce, pickles, tomatoes, and American cheese on it.  It sounds like it might be gross, a burger with cole slaw on it, but it was soooo good!  Right before we ordered there was a girl at the counter that described the graffiti sauce as being like the big mac secret sauce.  I have to admit, I threw up in my mouth a little, at that description and I almost ordered something else.  But I'm glad I stuck with my original order.  Let me just say this, it is NOTHING like the special sauce in a big mac!  I freakin' hate big macs, they are disgusting and the sauce is what makes it so bad.  I can't believe she had the audacity to compare it that way.  She shouldn't be fired, but at least reprimanded.  lol.  Ok, I'm just kidding, I think I'm a little bit too extreme.  I also had the cheesy fries, with their signature cheese sauce, which tasted exactly like nacho cheese to me, but who doesn't like cheesy fries?  They were good also.  I didn't taste a shake, sorry.

If you live in or around the Columbus, Oh. area or are planning on visiting.  I highly recommend visiting Graffiti Burger, it's worth the trip!  There are four locations: Dublin, Grandview, Pickerington, and Clintonville.  Preview their menu here.  Hours are Sun.-Thurs. 11am-9pm, Fri. & Sat. 11am-10pm

Graffiti Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment