Monday, March 28, 2011

Chicago Eateries

We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe with our friends that we met up with in Chicago for C2E2.  I got the "anti-cobb" salad, it was huge and delicious!  We also at at C2E2, the food was ridiculously priced, of course, and it looked disgusting, but it tasted fine.  They ran out of a lot of food and it was barely like 2:30 pm.  They also threw a bag of chips on my tray, that I assumed came with the chicken sandwich I had ordered, because I didn't ask for them, but later found out that they charged us $2.50!  We asked for a refund and finally got one after having to argue with the cashier and waiting for the manager to come from god knows where.  We also got some Chicago deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati's, it was the best deep dish I've ever had!  Not that I've tried a lot of them, just Uno's and the one at Pizza Hut.  Lol.  We got the "Malnati Chicago Classic," it had sausage and their famous buttercrust.  I don't even like sausage, but I loved this sausage!   "That's what she said."  Ha ha!  We also went to Miller's Pub, but the wait was 30 min. long, even on a Sunday night.  We decided to wait it out, and I got the best Shirley Temple I've ever had with 2 cherries in it!  But we were starving, so we decided to look for Panda Express around the corner, that I found on Yelp, but it was closed.  So we kept walking and found a Bennigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment